We are actively supporting the global vision of Foursquare Missions International with missionaries in 136 nations of the world. Included in that would be the personal support of Foursquare missionaries in Greece. FMI’s theme is, “Take the Whole Gospel to the Whole World, Until All Have Heard.” We now have over 88,000 ministers in 68,000 churches and meeting places serving more than 7 million members around the world. It takes a teamwork effort to Pray, Give, Partner and to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” – Mark 16:15
We are actively supporting the Foursquare Missions Press which exists to resource 115 countries in 60 languages with literature, such as evangelistic tracts and printed booklets, in order to better reach the lost and to disciple the nations. With creative methods of communicating the Gospel, solar powered mobile printing presses have been delivered to strategic global regions.
- The Child S.H.A.R.E. Program (www.childshare.org)
Finding and Supporting Foster and Adoptive Families for Abused and Neglected Children Since 1985.
- Child S.H.A.R.E. works with families and individuals to provide understanding of the overarching picture of the foster care system; to dismantle myths and false preconceptions of the foster system; to understand concerns related to foster and adoptive parenting; to understand the rewards of foster parenting; and to assist in choosing an appropriate licensing agency.
- Child S.H.A.R.E. offers support to foster and adoptive parents from the decision to begin the provides stability and journey of foster parenting, to the time a child is placed in the home and continuing up to and beyond a time when a family may choose to adopt.
- Supportive programs include training and conferences, online resources, seasonal events, permanency monthly family group meetings, and welcome home and adoption celebrations.
- Triumph in Christ Ministries
- Wounded Warriors Project (www.woundedwarriorproject.org)
Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) takes a holistic approach when serving warriors and their families to nurture the mind and body, and encourage economic empowerment and engagement. Through a high-touch and interactive approach, WWP hopes to foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation's history.